World Changers: 25 Entrepreneurs Who Changed Business as We Knew It
- Author: John A. Byrne
- Year: 01-10-2012
- Translator From English: Zhana Tsenova
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 977-01
- SKU: 22.0050
- ISBN: 978-619-152-099-2
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN to an Econt office.
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
What if you could sit down with some of the world's most influential entrepreneurs and gain their knowledge and insights on how to create a game changing business?
Imagine having the chance to listen to a John Mackey (Whole Foods) or a Fred Smith (FedEx) on the most important things they've learned from their experiences. Or having the benefit of the self-reflection of Howard Schultz of Starbucks, who had to come back to the company he originally built to reinvent it and himself?
Of course it's not possible to deliver these rock star entrepreneurs to your dinner table. But John A. Byrne offers the next best thing: he spoke with many who have changed the face of business. In World Changers he captures the most important lessons they've learned, the biggest challenges they've tackled, and the most valuable advice they can offer others who have an entrepreneurial dream.
You'll learn the inspiring stories of how these world changers discovered their disruptive ideas, then made them a reality; overcame a variety of obstacles; and created sustainable enterprises. You'll get the firsthand accounts of how:
- Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank got the confidence to start The Home Depot after being fired from their jobs.
- Reed Hastings turned a forty-dollar video late fee into a disruptive upstart called Netflix.
- Herb Kohler, the reluctant prince of porcelain," came back to the family business and made it number one in its industry again.
- Narayana Murthy, after one fateful train ride and wrongful incarceration, converted from communist to capitalist and cofounded one of the most successful entrepreneurial ventures in India.
World Changers is an inspiration for those who want to create something meaningful on their own. It serves as both a celebration of entrepreneurial achievement as well as a practical handbook for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own world-changing business.
About the Author
John A. Byrne
|Translator||From English: Zhana Tsenova|
|Genre||Famous Entrepreneurs, Business Strategies, Investments & Entrepreneurship, Career Development, Success Books|