The Female Brain
- Author: Louann Brizendine
- Year: 13-02-2012
- Translator from Еnglish: Maria Atanasova
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 859-01
- SKU: 07.0009
- ISBN: 978-954-321-990-2
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr Louann Brizendine describes the uniquely flexible structure of the female brain and its constant, dynamic state of change - the key difference that separates it from that of the male - and reveals how women think, what they value, how they communicate, and whom they'll love. She also reveals the neurological explanations behind why...
* A woman remembers fights that a man insists never happened...
* Thoughts about sex enter a woman's brain perhaps once every couple of days, but mayenter a man's brain up to once every minute...
* A woman's brain goes on high alert during pregnancy - and stays that way long after giving birth...
* A woman over 50 is more likely to initiate divorce than a man...
* Women tend to know what people are feeling, while men can't spot an emotion unless someone cries or threatens them with bodily harm!
Accessible, fun and compelling, and based on more than three decades of research, The Female Brain will help women to better understand themselves - and the men in their lives.
About the Author
More by the same author
|Translator||from Еnglish: Maria Atanasova|
|Genre||Relationships, Brain & Thinking, Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication, Self-Knowledge & Self-Help|