Aftermath: Seven Secrets of Wealth Preservation in the Coming Chaos
- Author: James Rickards
- Year: 17-02-2020
- Translator from: English: Boyan Kostov
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 2467-01
- SKU: 18.0263
- ISBN: 978-619-01-0591-6
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
A Wall Street Journal bestseller
Financial expert, investment advisor and New York Times bestselling author James Rickards shows why and how global financial markets are being artificially inflated - and what smart investors can do to protect their assets.
What goes up, must come down. As any student of financial history knows, the dizzying heights of the stock market can't continue indefinitely-especially since asset prices have been artificially inflated by investor optimism around the Trump administration, ruinously low interest rates, and the infiltration of behavioral economics into our financial lives. The elites are prepared, but what's the average investor to do?
James Rickards, the author of the prescient books Currency Wars, The Death of Money, and The Road to Ruin, lays out the true risks to our financial system, and offers invaluable advice on how best to weather the storm. You'll learn, for instance:
* How behavioral economists prop up the market: Funds that administer 401(k)s use all kinds of tricks to make you invest more, inflating asset prices to unsustainable levels.
* Why digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are best avoided.
* Why passive investing has been overhyped: The average investor has been scolded into passively managed index funds. But active investors will soon have a big advantage.
* What the financial landscape will look like after the next crisis: it will not be an apocalypse, but it will be radically different. Those who forsee this landscape can prepare now to preserve wealth.
Provocative, stirring, and full of counterintuitive advice, Aftermath is the book every smart investor will want to get their hands on -as soon as possible.
About the Author
More by the same author
|Translator||from: English: Boyan Kostov|
|Genre||Banking System & Finance, Economics, Capital & Funds|