Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self
- Author: Rosalene Glickman
- Year: 09-03-2006
- Translator from English: Vesela Vasileva
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 244-01
- SKU: 15.0014
- ISBN: 954-321-213-9
At an office of Econt 3.60 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Maximize your talents, resources, and time. Make the most of every opportunity and achieve optimal personal and professional satisfaction. The successor to positive thinking, Optimal Thinking is the mental tool you need to achieve your ultimate life.
This revolutionary, life-optimizing book shows you just how simple it is to sweep past the ordinary and even the extraordinary into the world of the highest and the best. You will never settle for second best again! You'll learn how to:
- Ask the best questions and find the best solutions
- Make the most constructive decisions in every situation
- Maximize your enjoyment of everyday activities
- Eliminate self-sabotage and experience the full power of your mind
- Master disturbing emotions and stop unwanted behaviors
- Function at your peak in business and personal relationships
- Bring out the best in others, and much more!
About the Author
|Translator||from English: Vesela Vasileva|
|Genre||Success Books, Success Books, Practical Guides, Self-Knowledge & Self-Help|