The End of Molasses Classes: Getting Our Kids Unstuck--101 Extraordinary Solutions for Parents and Teachers
- Author: Ron Clark
- Year: 14-10-2013
- Translator from English: Svetlana Kimpan
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 1196-01
- SKU: 11.0097
- ISBN: 978-619-152-293-4
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 3.60 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
New York Times bestselling author and educator Ron Clark challenges parents, teachers, and communities everywhere embrace a difference in the classroom and uplift, educate, and empower our children.
Read this book to find out why so many across the country have embraced these powerful rules.
· Set the electric tone on day one
· Teach your children how to study—don’t expect it to come naturally
· Don’t constantly stress about test scores
· Not every child deserves a cookie
· Lift up your teachers. No, really, lift them up!
· If kids like you all the time, you’re doing something wrong
· Don’t be a penny parent
About the Author
More by the same author
|Translator||from English: Svetlana Kimpan|
|Genre||Methodology & Pedagogy, Preschool Еducation, Educational Psychology, Personal Development, Pedagogy, Parenting & Child Development|