Diary. 1966-1998. Volume 1
- Author: Nikolai Todorov
- Year: 06-03-2007
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 1351-01
- SKU: 05.0052
- ISBN: 978-954-321-329-0
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN to an Econt office.
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
In the described events, Academician Nikolai Todorov is not a passive observer but an active participant with his own opinion and judgment of what is happening on a national and international scale. That is why the main thematic circles surrounding the narrative follow in general the development of the life and creative path of Academician Nikolai Todorov for these twenty years:
- his scientific and organizational activity at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences;
- overseas activity on a scientific line;
- an activity related to the establishment and development of the International Center CIBAL;
- international activity in UNESCO as a scientist, public figure and politician;
- working at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Ambassador in Athens;
- acting as chairman of the VII Grand National Assembly
- public activity as a pensioner.
This life and creative path is revealed against the backdrop of the political situation in the country and abroad - the era of Leonid Brezhnev, the years of perestroika, the changes from 1989, the political development of Bulgaria until 1998.
About the Author
|Genre||Memoirs, Political Science & Politics, Behind the Scenes, Historical Figures, Bulgarian History, Memoirs & Documents|