Anticancer: A New Way of Life
- Author: David Servan-Schreiber
- Year: 14-05-2009
- Translator From English: Ralitsa Derilova
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 471-01
- SKU: 01.0020
- ISBN: 978-954-321-557-7
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN to an Econt office.
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Anticancer has been a bestselling phenomenon since Viking first published it in fall 2008. Now, a new edition addresses current developments in cancer research and offers more tips on how people living with cancer can fight it and how healthy people can prevent it.
The new edition of Anticancer includes:
• The latest research on anticancer foods, including new alternatives to sugar and cautions about some that are now on the market
• New information about how vitamin D strengthens the immune system
• Warnings about common food contaminants that have recently been proven to contribute to cancer progression
• A new chapter on mind-body approaches to stress reduction, with recent studies that show how our reactions to stress can interfere with natural defenses and how friendships can support healing in ways never before understood
• A groundbreaking study showing that lifestyle modification, as originally proposed in Anticancer, reduces mortality for breast cancer by an astounding 68 percent after completion of treatment
• New supporting evidence for the entire Anticancer program
About the Author
More by the same author
|Translator||From English: Ralitsa Derilova|
|Genre||Alternative Medicine, Conventional Medicine, Books About Cancer, Natural Medicine, Diets & Nutrition|