Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Commitment
- Author: Authors Collective
- Year: 29-12-2016
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 855-01
- SKU: 18.0117
- ISBN: 978-954-321-976-6
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 3.60 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Here is a powerful new program that can clear away the unconscious agreements patterns that undermine even your best intentions. Through their own marriage and through twenty years' experience counseling more than one thousand couples, therapists Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks have developed precise strategies to help you create a vital partnership and enhance the energy, creativity, and happiness of each individual. You will learn how to:
* Let go of power struggles and need for control;
* Balance needs for closeness and separateness;
* Increase intimacy by telling the "microscopic truth";
* Communicate in a positive way that stops arguments;
* Make agreements you can keep;
* Allow more pleasure into your life.
Addressed to individuals as well as to couples, Conscious Loving will heal old hurts and deepen your capacity for enjoyment, security, and enduing love.
|Genre||Relationships, Consciousness & Subconsciousness|