Guerilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business
- Author: Jay Conrad Levinson
- Year: 16-09-2011
- Translator from English: Maria Nikolova
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 765-01
- SKU: 16.0004
- ISBN: 978-954-321-890-5
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN to an Econt office.
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
When Guerrilla Marketing was first published in 1983, Jay Levinson revolutionized marketing strategies for the small-business owner with his take-no-prisoners approach to finding clients. Based on hundreds of solid ideas that really work, Levinson’s philosophy has given birth to a new way of learning about market share and how to gain it. In this completely updated and expanded fourth edition, Levinson offers a new arsenal of weaponry for small-business success including
* strategies for marketing on the Internet (explaining when and precisely how to use it)
* tips for using new technology, such as podcasting and automated marketing
* programs for targeting prospects and cultivating repeat and referral business
* management lessons in the age of telecommuting and freelance employees
Guerrilla Marketing is the entrepreneur’s marketing bible -- and the book every small-business owner should have on his or her shelf.
About the Author
Jay Conrad Levinson
|Translator||from English: Maria Nikolova|
|Genre||Investments & Entrepreneurship, Marketing|