The School Psychologist's Survival Guide
- Author: Rebecca Branstetter
- Year: 10-04-2018
- Translator from English: Lyudmila Andreeva
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 2117-01
- SKU: 14.0104
- ISBN: 978-619-01-0225-0
At an office of Econt 3.60 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
A practical and accessible guide for helping school psychologists meet their everyday challenges
In this newest addition to the Jossey-Bass "Survival Guide" series, popular blogger Rebecca Branstetter offers help for school psychologists who must often travel to multiple school sites, deal with students with severe disabilities, meet with concerned parents, and manage school crises. The book is filled with practical advice, proven strategies, and useful tools, complete with reproducible forms, letters, and checklists for busy professionals.
- Filled with the tools, strategies, and ideas for school psychologists who must deal with the myriad challenges of working with a diverse group of students, often in multiple locations;
- Another book in the popular Jossey-Bass "Survival Guide" Series;
- Rebecca Branstetter is an experienced school psychologist and popular blogger;
This vital resource offers a down-to-earth guide for both novice and seasoned school psychologists.
About the Author
|Translator||from English: Lyudmila Andreeva|
|Genre||Relationships, Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication, Pedagogy, Methodology & Pedagogy|