Small DATA: The Tiny Clues that Uncover Huge Trends
- Author: Martin Lindstrom
- Year: 30-01-2017
- Translator from english: Maria Kondakova
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 1886-01
- SKU: 13.0096
- ISBN: 978-619-152-981-0
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Martin Lindstrom, a modern-day Sherlock Holmes, harnesses the power of "small data" in his quest to discover the next big thing. Hired by the world's leading brands to find out what makes their customers tick, Martin Lindstrom spends 300 nights a year in strangers' homes, carefully observing every detail in order to uncover their hidden desires and, ultimately, the clues to a multimillion-dollar product. Lindstrom connects the dots in this globetrotting narrative that will enthrall enterprising marketers as well as anyone with a curiosity about the endless variations of human behavior.
- How a noise reduction headset at 35,000 feet led to the creation of Pepsi's new trademarked signature sound.
- How a worn-down sneaker discovered in the home of an 11-year-old German boy led to LEGO's incredible turnaround.
- How a magnet found on a fridge in Siberia resulted in a US supermarket revolution.
- How a toy stuffed bear in a girl's bedroom helped revolutionize a fashion retailer's 1,000 stores in 20 different countries.
- How an ordinary bracelet helped Jenny Craig increase customer loyalty by 159 percent in less than a year.
- How the ergonomic layout of a car dashboard led to the redesign of the Roomba vacuum.
About the Author
More by the same author
|Translator||from english: Maria Kondakova|
|Genre||Business Strategies, Marketing, Sales, Advertising & PR|