Bach Flower Remedies for Children: A Parents' Guide
- Author: Barbara Mazzarella
- Year: 28-10-2003
- Translator from Italian: Gabriela de Luca
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 111-01
- SKU: 08.0032
- ISBN: 954-8945-73-8
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
• The first guide to using safe and gentle Bach flower remedies with children, this friendly, easy-to-use book will help parents care for their children's well-being on a daily basis.
• The wide range of symptoms covered makes this book an invaluable resource for teachers and other caregivers as well as parents.
In this first easy-to-use guide to safe and gentle Bach flower remedies for children's health and well-being, author Barbara Mazzarella insists that it's never too early in a child's life to use gentle flower remedies to foster harmony and balance, the birthright of every child. The author provides in-depth profiles of the thirty-eight Bach Flower remedies along with practical applications for common childhood complaints, including teething, weaning, tantrums, fear of school, nightmares, learning difficulties, and hyperactivity. Short stories and visualizations designed especially for children can be read aloud to children at naptime or bedtime in order to enhance the effects of the flower remedies. Combined with the energies of the flowers themselves, these meditations and stories will help children overcome distress and grow into healthy, well-adjusted adults.
About the Author
More by the same author
Tags: Alternative Medicine, Herbs & Herbalism, Child Health, Natural Medicine, The Way to Happiness
|Translator||from Italian: Gabriela de Luca|
|Genre||Alternative Medicine, Herbs & Herbalism, Child Health, Natural Medicine, The Way to Happiness|