The Dictionary of Homeopathy
- Author: Jacques Boulet
- Year: 30-01-2012
- Translator from French: Juliana Dusheva, Petyo Angelov
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 857-01
- SKU: 17.0024
- ISBN: 978-954-321-851-6
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
If there is a widely accepted notion about homeopathy, it is that it can not do harm. Unlike allopathic medicines, homeopathic medicines do not have contraindications. They do not show any adverse effects and do not interact with each other or with other treatments. In this book you will find:
- A detailed description of 350 homeopathic remedies - origin, indications, comparisons, psychological signs when the latter are needed for the choice of the drug.
- Tips for most diseases. For each individual disease, the possibilities and the limits of homeopathy are highlighted. Accurate examples of treatment are provided.
- For the first time, the directional symptoms are listed, ranked and explained when choosing the main drugs on the field.
- Numerous articles updated regularly: Production, research, and new specialties are added each year to help bring an increasingly accurate portrait of homeopathy
Dr Jacques Boulet has already published the book Healing with homeopathy, which has been very successful.
About the Author
More by the same author
|Translator||from French: Juliana Dusheva, Petyo Angelov|