Stoil Roshkev (1976) has worked for 22 years in the field of electronic media as a journalist and expert - successively in the National Council for Radio and Television (NCRT), the Council for Electronic Media (CEM), as well as in BTA (Bulgarian Telegraph Agency), BNR (Bulgarian National Radio), BNT (Bulgarian National Television) and BSTV (Bulgarian Free Television). Founder of the award for the New Bulgarian novel "Orpheus".
"CRITICISM OF THE TV MIND" is his sixth book.
He has previously published 2 novels, 2 collections of poetry; a collection of short stories.
- His texts have been studied in universities, including St. Kl. Ohridski" and New Bulgarian University.
- He has won the national awards "Southern Spring", "Veselin Hanchev", "Boyan Penev", etc.
- Participant in the juries of the competitions "V. Hanchev" and "B. Penev".
- Initiator of literary events.
- His interests are in the fractal of philosophy, literature, literary theory, politics, media.