Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
- Author: Neal D. Barnard
- Year: 14-04-2014
- Translator From English: Zhana Tsenova
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 1304-01
- SKU: 18.0138
- ISBN: 978-619-152-409-9
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Could your breakfast or lunch be harming your memory?
Are you missing out on the foods that could prevent Alzheimer's disease?
Everyone knows good nutrition supports your overall health, but few realize that certain foods - power foods - can protect your brain and optimize its function, and even dramatically reduce your risk of Alzheimer's Disease. Now, New York Times bestselling author, clinical researcher and health advocate Dr. Neal Barnard has gathered the most up-to-date research and created a groundbreaking program that can strengthen your memory and protect your brain's health.
In this effective 3-step plan Dr. Barnard reveals which foods to increase in your diet and which to avoid, and shows you specific exercises and supplements that can make a difference. It will not only help boost brain health, but it can also reduce your risk of Alzheimer's disease, stroke, and other less serious malfunctions such as low energy, poor sleep patterns, irritability, and lack of focus. You'll discover:
- The best foods to increase cognitive function
- Dairy products and meats-the dangers they may pose to your memory
- The surprising roles alcohol and caffeine play in Alzheimer's risk
- The latest research on toxic metals, like aluminum found in cookware, soda cans, and common antacids.
- Plus a detailed menu plan, recipes and time-saving kitchen tips
About the Author
Neal D. Barnard
|Translator||From English: Zhana Tsenova|
|Genre||Diets & Nutrition, Healthy Body|