How to Be the Employee Your Company Can't Live Without: 18 Ways to Become Indispensable
- Author: Glenn Shepard
- Year: 13-03-2009
- Translator From English: Ralitsa Derilova
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 453-01
- SKU: 14.0023
- ISBN: 978-954-321-537-9
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
In his previous books, noted management consultant Glenn Shepard showed managers how to get the most from their workforce. Now, in How to Be the Employee Your Company Can't Live Without, Shepard shows employees how to get the most from themselves, their jobs, and their careers.
This practical, actionable guide explains what today's managers are really looking for in employees, what they place the highest value on, and how employees can surpass expectations to gain raises and promotions. Based on common-sense principles that will work for anyone in any career, this practical, real-world guide shows you how to:
- Answer the one question that will immediately make you a highly valued employee
- Excel in your job by simply showing your employer how much you care about your job
- Create job security by earning a reputation as the most reliable person around
- Learn the right way to make mistakes
- Develop the kind of professional work ethic that gets you promoted
- Be the problem-solver companies are looking for
- And take control of your professional destiny!
Millions of Americans feel stuck in dead-end jobs that are getting them nowhere. Often they think, despite their best efforts, that no one will notice or reward their success. How to Be the Employee Your Company Can't Live Without shows you how to excel at the office and garner the recognition you've worked hard to earn. Master these principles and apply them every day at work and unlimited success will be your reward.
About the Author
|From English: Ralitsa Derilova
|Career Development, Leadership, Success Books, Practical Guides