The Little Book of Psychology
- Author: Emily Ralls, Caroline Riggs
- Year: 24-04-2023
- Translator from English: Gergana Emilova
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 3165-01
- SKU: 13.0193
- ISBN: 978-619-01-1208-2
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
If you want to know your Freud from your Jung and your Milgram from your Maslow, strap in for this whirlwind tour of the highlights of psychology. Including accessible primers on:
• The early thinkers who contributed to psychological ideas and the birth of modern psychology
• Famous (and often controversial) experiments and their repercussions
• What psychology can teach us about memory, language, conformity, reasoning and emotions
• The ethics of psychological studies
• Recent developments in the modern fields of evolutionary and cyber psychology.
This illuminating little book will introduce you to the key thinkers, themes and theories you need to know to understand how the study of mind and behaviour has sculpted the world we live in and the way we think today.
About the Author
Emily Ralls, Caroline Riggs
|Translator||from English: Gergana Emilova|
|Genre||Psychology, Psychology Research Studies|