How to Think Straight About Psychology
- Author: Keith Stanovich
- Year: 23-05-2010
- Translator from English: Lyudmila Andreeva
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 572-01
- SKU: 14.0029
- ISBN: 978-954-321-715-1
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Keith Stanovich's widely used and highly acclaimed book presents a short introduction to the critical thinking skills that will help students to better understand the subject matter of psychology. How to Think Straight about Psychology, 10e helps students recognize pseudoscience and be able to distinguish it from true psychological research, aiding students to become more discriminating consumers of psychological information.
Upon completing this book, readers should be able to:
- Evaluate psychological claims they encounter in the general media.
- Distinguish between pseudoscience and true psychological research.
- Apply psychological knowledge to better understand events in the world around them.
About the Author
|Translator||from English: Lyudmila Andreeva|
|Genre||Psychology Research Studies|