Homeopathy from A to Z
- Author: Jean-Louis Masson
- Year: 26-11-2010
- Translator from French: Dr. Raina Tomova
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 619-01
- SKU: 22.0043
- ISBN: 987-954-321-773-1
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
This book offers you practical homeopathic tips that complement the mandatory consultation with a doctor and can be performed with the help of your pharmacist.
All headings are sorted alphabetically to provide instant access to the requested information:
• The most common illnesses are accompanied by tips that allow better tracking of symptoms and the discovery of appropriate homeopathic treatment, while waiting for consultation.
• The main homeopathic medicines are presented with their clinical indications.
• Homeopathy-specific terms are explained.
About the Author
|Translator||from French: Dr. Raina Tomova|