Great Myths of Intimate Relationships: Dating, Sex, and Marriage (Great Myths of Psychology)
- Author: Matthew D. Johnson
- Year: 09-02-2017
- Translator from English: Lyudmila Andreeva
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 1898-01
- SKU: 04.0045
- ISBN: 978-619-152-992-6
- Read an excerpt:
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN to an Econt office.
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Great Myths of Intimate Relationships provides a captivating, pithy introduction to the subject that challenges and demystifies the many fabrications and stereotypes surrounding relationships, attraction, sex, love, internet dating, and heartbreak.
- The book thoroughly interrogates the current research on topics such as attraction, sex, love, internet dating, and heartbreak
- Takes an argument driven approach to the study of intimate relationships, encouraging critical engagement with the subject
- Part of The Great Myths series, it's written in a style that is compelling and succinct, making it ideal for general readers and undergraduates
About the Author
Matthew D. Johnson
|Translator||from English: Lyudmila Andreeva|
|Genre||Relationships, Self-Knowledge & Self-Help, Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication|