Nice Girls Don't Get Rich: 75 Avoidable Mistakes Women Make with Money
- Author: Lois P. Frankel
- Year: 17-08-2007
- Translator from English: Diana Velikova
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 347-01
- SKU: 05.0054
- ISBN: 978-954-321-361-0
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
Borrowing on your credit cards? Saving instead of investing? Caring for others financially and ignoring your own needs? The things you learned as a girl may be preventing you from becoming financially independent and following your own dreams. Now bestselling author Lois Frankel tackles the outdated concepts that keep you from having the wealth you deserve, and she offers tried-and-true coaching tips to help you take control of your money and your life. Discover all the "nice girl" behaviors-and how to overcome them today!
- Mistake #4: Not playing to win. Being polite, quiet, and fair to a fault is playing the financial game "like a girl."
- Mistake #10: Choosing to remain financially illiterate. Knowledge is power. Learn to manage your major purchases, investments, and banking.
- Mistake #20: Spending as an emotional crutch. Understand your emotions; don't make purchases just to lift your spirits.
- Mistake #45: Saving instead of investing. Fear can keep your funds in low-interest accounts. Get educated-and get wealthy.
Get the financial savvy you need to change negative behaviors, make smart money choices, and embrace the life you want.
"Vivid, no-nonsense...I love this book."
-Anne Fisher, "Workplace" columnist, Fortune magazine
"Good counsel...user-friendly worksheets...invigorating. This is one of the most important contributions to the personal finance literature since Suze Orman. You go, girl!"
"A fresh look at how women think about money...deals with the real reasons women have so much difficulty with their finances. I wish [I had] it before I made so many of the mistakes she discusses."
author of Prince Charming Isn't Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money and Secrets of Six-Figure Women
About the Author
Lois P. Frankel
More by the same author
|Translator||from English: Diana Velikova|
|Genre||Success Books, The Way to Happiness, Self-Knowledge & Self-Help, Influence & Persuasion, Personal Development|