The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You
- Author: John C. Maxwell
- Year: 03-06-2005
- Translator from english: Lyubomir Kyumyurdzhiev
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 179-01
- SKU: 31.0060
- ISBN: 954-321-140-Х
At an office of Econt 4.00 BGN
At personal address - 6.00 BGN
Free shipping in Bulgaria for orders above 50 BGN. to an Econt office
In order to read our eBooks you have to download Adobe Digital Editions and register on the Adobe website as well. The DRM protected eBooks can not be converted or read on Amazon Kindle devices.
What would happen if a top expert with more than forty years of leadership experience was willing to distill everything he had learned about leadership into a handful of life-changing principles just for you? It could change your life.
John C. Maxwell has done exactly that in the new 10th Anniversary Edition of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. He has combined the insights learned from his forty-plus years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict. The result is a revealing study of leadership delivered only as a communicator like Maxwell can.
Find out why...
* Abraham Lincoln went from militia captain to private during the Black Hawk War
* Lance Armstrong’s Tour de France wins were made possible because of good leadership
* So many people lost their lives or got stranded during the Katrina disaster in New Orleans
* The CEO of the world’s ninth-largest retailer has a no-frills office, answers his own phone, and takes a salary that puts him in the bottom 10 percent of CEOs
* Henry Ford nearly sent his own company into bankruptcy
* The Law of the Lid is the most important leadership principle you will ever learn
All these issues and more are explained in this revised and updated The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. Like them or not, the laws of leadership govern your personal and organizational effectiveness.
“Everything rises and falls on leadership,” says Maxwell. “These laws carry consequences with them. I’ve seen them at work in more than ninety countries around the world. Apply the laws and people will follow you. Violate or ignore them, and you will not be able to lead others. But here’s the good news: every one of the laws can be learned.”
About the Author
John C. Maxwell
More by the same author
|Translator||from english: Lyubomir Kyumyurdzhiev|
|Genre||Career Development, Leadership|